Harris took to Twitter on Saturday to share the news of the repeat tests on offer, which, according to him, will be paid for by the State.
They say any woman who may have not been told that her case has been audited has been informed - or will be informed after the weekend.
Yesterday evening the clinical director of Cervical Check, Dr Gráinne Flannelly stepped down. I have made a decision to step aside to allow the Programme to continue it's important work'.
Her resignation comes after it was revealed that 206 women were wrongly diagnosed following routine smear tests.
"In the interests of meeting the needs of the women who rely on the CervicalCheck Programme, the HSE acknowledges that the programme's leadership is completely focused on working as part of the HSE's Serious Incident Management Team to address the current concerns", it added.More news: Nashville Waffle House reopens after slayings
He said earlier: "I have full confidence in the screening programme".
Minister for Health Simon Harris on Saturday told CervicalCheck to facilitate further smear tests for women whose Global Positioning System feel it is necessary.
Minister Harris had said on Friday he now can not have confidence in the managers of the screening programme.
An audit carried out by CervicalCheck in 2014 found that her test results were incorrect, however, due to the reported fault of the programme, Miss Phelan wasn't informed of this until September 2017.
She was only informed of the misread test a year ago, and her case only came to light in an audit after she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2014.
This week Mrs Phelan was awarded €2.5 million from the high Court, which she said would go towards making her final days more comfortable for her and her two young children.