Florida Boy Gets Trapped Inside Claw Machine

Adjust Comment Print

Firefighter Jeremy House was eating dinner at Beef O'Brady's in Titusville, just east of Orlando, Fla., when he heard someone yell to call 911. Minutes later the boy was found trapped inside the toy claw machine having wedged himself into the glass cage but unable to escape, a Titusville Fire and Emergency Services Facebook post showed late Wednesday.

The hole through which Mason climbed into the machine. Apparently seeing no reason to wrestle with the contraption to get one of the stuffed toys inside, the boy reportedly climbed in through the back and couldn't get out.

Firefighters were called to the scene, and crews were able to get Mason out of the machine - with no serious injuries and minimal damage to the game.

The post states that Mason was enjoying his food when he decided he wanted a stuffed animal.

More news: Zuma's fate to be decided today

"Firefighter George and Driver Operator Lane assessing the situation", the post said.

After he checked out the situation, he soon was joined by Engine 10, from fire rescue Station 10, less than a mile away.

Commenters were pleased with happy-ending story and impressed with the agility of the child, whose age was not provided.

"Once we understood the mechanism and how it worked it was pretty easy to get those pins removed and the door open the rest of the way", spokesman Greg Sutton told ABC.

Comments