Rolf Harris is to be released from prison tomorrow, a court has heard.
Harris was sentenced to five years and nine months in 2014 and is now facing indecent assault charges at Southwark Crown Court, where he has been appearing via video link.
Mr Harris, who denies all charges, will attend the trial at Southwark Crown Court in person from Monday.
The woman, who is now in her mid-50s, told Southwark Crown Court the Australian entertainer groped her at a celebrity event in Cambridge in England in 1978.
Harris is now standing trial again over four charges of indecent assault against three girls back in the '60s and '70s.
Judge Taylor told the jury that her granting bail to Harris should have no impact on their decisions on the current charges.
She said the incident lasted about four or five seconds, after which Harris walked away.More news: Conservative drops out of Iran election to back hard-liner
He has previously been following the trial by videolink from Stafford prison, but judge Deborah Taylor has granted him bail for the duration.
The woman said that after the screening the children were invited to a room where Harris came up beside her at a drinks table.
"From my point of view, no-one was taking me seriously so I didn't take it any further at that stage", she said.
When sexual abuse by former BBC star Jimmy Savile was revealed, she said she told others "Rolf Harris will be next because he groped me".
Harris has pleaded not guilty to the four charges of indecent assault.
The 87-year-old - who was pictured this morning stepping out of a auto back at his £5million home in Bray, Berkshire - went on trial on Monday accused of using his fame to molest three schoolgirls.